Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Egyptopia - Part 2

OK so I promised to write more about Egypt but it feels like it has been so long since that trip that quite frankly I can't be bothered.


So instead, for those who are interested I am going to provide the link to a couple of travel blogs of some of my tour companions:


BLOG number 1: Chris and Caoline's World Tour


http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/cc_world_tour/1/1208879400/tpod.html

Chris & Caroline are two Aussies who work in film and TV in Australia, their World Tour included the Backroads of Egypt a shorter version of my Egypt trip that didn't include Sinai - they are both talented writers and photographers and their blog is both entertaining and educational. It's a good read!


BLOG number 2: Miss Eeeema's World Tour

http://nzemma.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

Eeeemma (well Emma actually but say it in a kiwi accent and what does it sound like??) is a Kiwi girl also known as "sunshine" as she is always happy and always smiling and is like having your own personal sunbeam around. For a positive spin (which I would not have been able to achieve!) on anything Egypt and Sinai check out her blog! She was only supposed to do the shorter version of the trip but she loved us so much she couldn't bare to leave us and stayed on for the Sinai part too :-)

Also I've given a selection of the best photos on facebook but if you want to see the whole kit and kaboodle you can check them out at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lynneyp


Gillen
xx

1 comment:

A Fly on the Wall said...

oh wow. i loved chris and caroline's blog. thanks. I can't imagne writing al those details after the event... assuming I remembered them!
I am loving your photos.
and i am in sore need of my own world tour.
xx