My time in Egypt has come to an end - the 3 weeks has absolutely flown and I can't believe how much we squeezed in to such a short space of time. I've spent the last week sick as a dog but have soldiered on so I didn't miss out on anything.
Apart from seeing all the monuments and temples that we've all read about and seen in the movies - the highlights were camping out in the desert, soaking up the sunshine in Dahab, sisha-ing it up and making it to the top of Mt Sinai even though I had the flu and thught I was going to pass out and fall off the side of the mountain a couple of times...more info and photos to come when I have a bit more time!
1 comment:
you are such a tease!!!
I love the photos - look at you with the great pyramids!! and sheeshaying like a pro! :-P lovely photos, I want to hear all.
Then i want to do it all!!!
Post a Comment