Monday, March 24, 2008

Arrival in a foreign land


Well I have made it to Germany safe and sound and into the loving arms of Martina and Jon - Wolfenbuttel has even managed to turn on some snow for me!

The first day was spent hugging and catching up and watching Jon sherpa the mattress I will be sleeping on through the streets of the Bute (from a friends 3rd floor apartment around the corner of M & J's cozy little 3rd floor apartment). I've also been reacquainted with many of the highlights of "the Bute" - the gun shop, the porn section of the DVD store, the cat skin on display next to incontinence pads in the window of some random old peoples store...Ahhhh..Germany what a place!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just finished reading your blog with Jim, he made me leave a comment. Can't wait to read more!